The implementation of a quality approach implies and motivates all members of AES team.
For this purpose, our office of engineering in industrial automation, hoisting system and finite element numerical simulation is certified according to the ISO9001:2015 standard.
This quality approach is actually the affirmation of our will to provide to our customers the products and the services in conformity with their expectations. By formalizing our orientations and objectives as well as structuring the organization and development of our company, it allows:
- Improve the confidence and satisfaction of our customers
- Meet their requirements in terms of quality
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Be in a process of continuous improvement of our performances
Consult our quality manual
As hoisting professionals, the exercise of our profession exposes us daily to many risks which, if they were not clearly identified and evaluated and correctly considered, could have serious consequences for people and for goods. Since its creation, AES has never been involved in a personal injury or equipment accident. Conscious that zero accident is however never guaranteed, the company develops a security approach which relies on the following two axes of prevention:
Information and certification of employees
Security belongs to the corporate culture of AES. In partnership with safety and health professionals and with the active participation of all employees, the company uses the necessary tools to guarantee the security:
- The information of the collaborators:
- the unique document relating to the evaluation of occupational risks, analyzes, qualifies and quantifies the risks related to the business activities carried out in the company and specifies the means of prevention to be implemented
- safety instructions in the offices
- documentation relating to electrical, chemical and petrochemical risks
- consultation of health professionals when collaborators wish
- Certifications of employees:
- valid electrical certification type H0V-B2V-BR for employees whom perform work in electrical rooms
- chemical risk prevention training for employees whom will be exposed to this risk
Continuous implementation and improvement
Risk prevention is a major priority for AES, which is probably the reason why the company has never experienced a personal injury or property accident. Concretely, prevention is provided by:
- recruitment and assignment of qualified employees
- risk prevention with personal protective equipment
- identification and analyze risks of concerning tasks
- the draft of prevention plans in collaboration with the companies whom present in the places of intervention
- exchange with the professionals, a source of continuous improvement in the safety process
- the partnership with serious and professional subcontractors approved by AES
- the right of withdrawal of employees in the event where risks have not been evaluated or analyzed correctly.
Reducing the environmental impact of our business is a corporate culture in which every AES employee feels involved. Concretely, we want:
- Reduce our impact on deforestation by reducing our consumption of office supplies and by prioritizing the dematerialization of our documents and our communication.
- Reduce our impact on air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions by focusing on home-based work and collective or alternative modes of transportation.
- Consciously consume natural resources and energies by:
- reducing the number of our devices left in "sleep",
- management of the use of energy sources in our offices,
- special attention to preserving quality of water used in offices by controlling the quantity and quality of chemical effluents.
- Reduce waste and promote recycling.