With a long experience in numerical simulation, especially in multi-analysis, multi-material and multi-domain finite element calculations, on the software of Siemens PLM Software: I-deas - NX - FEMAP - NX NASTRAN, as well as on the Scilab software, we can fit your expectations for pre-study, sizing, validation, certification and analysis of non-conformities of your structures.
Our experience in numerical simulation is based on the skills acquired by our employees throughout projects. For instance:
- Transport caissons (military): Static, dynamic (shock, transport), thermal analysis (fire resistance, road cycle).
- Launch pad (military): Firing base (static resistance, development of the Intuitive Ignition Retention System and an abat-son), umbilical arm (wind resistance, dynamic study).
- Composite dome for flight simulator (military): Development and validation (static calculations and eigenmode calculations) of a glass and epoxy carbon dome.
- Hopper (industry): outfit of a hopper (snow, wind, CM66).
- Industrial piping network (industry): Codeti calculation (pressure and temperature).
- Bridge crane (military): Revamping, static and earthquake calculation.
- Aircraft structure, VIP plane furniture and Stretcher (aeronautics): Aeronautical certification.
- Spreader (military): Calculation of a reinforcement according to FEM standards.
- Mesh of an aircraft rim (aeronautics): Hexahedron mesh optimized for dynamic and static calculations.
- Vacuum caisson: Codap analysis (empty) and buckling of a multi-section caisson on shock absorbers.
For sizing or validating your structures, we can provide the following analyzes:
- Dynamics (mode, frequency responses, transient, shock, earthquake)
- Stationary and transient thermal phenomena
- Composites and laminates
The modeling of your structures is realized on 3 steps:
- CAD: Structure modeling (simple or complex) is done from your imported CAD, or created in Femap from your plans or from a simple idea of principle.
- Mesh :
- beam (complex sections, offset, end offset, etc.)
- surface (shell, axisymmetric, etc.)
- solid (tetrahedron, hexahedron, etc.)
- other elements such as springs, dampers, point particles, connection elements (RBE1, 2 and 3), etc.
- Boundary conditions: The modeling of boundary conditions is facilitated by the wide variety of choices in FEMAP (pressure, force, acceleration, temperature, contact, pre-loading bolts, etc.)
Validation of your structures can be done according to following standards:
- NV65, N84, CM66, AL71
- CODAP, CODETI, etc.
- FEM, etc.
- Others, according to evolution or request.