Automatismes Etudes Services
Founded in April 2005, Automatismes Etudes Services is a dynamic and growing company. Our expertise and the long experience on industrial automation and hoisting. Our experience and know-how allow us to provide reliable and qualified solutions to our customers. AES has the most powerful tools to fit the evolution of a constantly changing market. We have worldwide reference in Africa, Asia, America and Europe; Customers trust us and entrust us their projects of study and realization throughout the world.
With a long professional experience in electricity, automation and supervision, we are able to reply all kinds of tenders in these areas. We develop our know-how in many industrial sectors and take care of all the following stages: Needs Analysis, Specification Definition, Design, Realization, Validation, Testing, Commissioning, Documentation, Training and Maintenance.
We operate in following areas:
Automation equipment engineering
- Realization of electrical studies
- Programming and implementation of
- controllors (PLC)
- humain – computer interaction (HCI)
- speed variation
- all other electrical or electronic equipment
- Development of products dedicated to Automation
- Expertise & audit
- Spare parts supply
Official distributor for the products of
Spohn + Burkhardt
Our R & D team designs and develops different tools to standardize our developments and improve our productivity, and to commercialize products or software with or without the needs of support:
- An experienced and consistent team with complementary skills.
- Continuous enrichment of internal skills through training.
- A pooling of the individual experiences and skills acquired by each person via different project.
- A united, motivated team whom involved in the success of our commitments.
- A mastery of foreign languages: English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean by our commercial development manager for export.
- A sister company « 2EI » who manages the manufacturing of our electrical equipment and who gives us total control over the production line.
- A network of qualified partners who support us in the realization of our projects and which allows us to bring the best solutions to our customers.
Hardware and IT resource
- Fully digitized and shared documentation, accessible by all employees, at any time and in any place, for increased responsiveness.
- Development tools for all ranges of PLC, human-machine dialogue, supervisions as well as implementation tools for the entire range of Schneider Electric brand speed variation products.
- Software and hardware development tools for Siemens PLC (S7-300 and 400 family).
- CAD tools: Algo'Tech, See Expert, etc.
- A platform area dedicated to our tests and the reception of the equipment that we carry out.
We moved in January 2017 to our new offices located in the city of Mérignac. Our offices are easily accessible from Bordeaux-Mérignac airport, from the ring road and from majors highways to Paris, Lyon and Toulouse. These new offices give us more space and a better layout. They include among others:
- A meeting room to welcome our partners and our customers.
- A training room to provide training service.
- An open-space to improve communication between our employees.
- A workshop to locate our sister company 2EI, which allows us to be closer to the manufacturing department.
AES is managed by Didier Girardeau, who has a Master's degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering and Automation and a Ph.D. in Instrumentation and Measurement, as well as by Serge Martinez, who holds an Engineer’s degree in Industrial Data Processing and Computer Engineering, also a DESS with the Option of CAAE (Certificate of Aptitude in Business Administration).